Job: Business Development Executive
|Title||Business Development Executive|
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
• Knowing the clients inside and out: that means developing and maintaining knowledge of clients’ goals and critical success factors in order to develop account strategies to successfully market DataCheck’s products and services. This includes identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling DataCheck solutions. Success is measured by the consistent delivery of quality performance against revenue goals.
• Maintaining knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
• Providing customer intelligence to DataCheck’s Business Development Team in order to position our offerings to clients effectively.
• Regularly engaging with, and rigorously supporting, DataCheck’s clients in order to increase client loyalty which will result in expanding the revenues of DataCheck’s client solutions.
• Applying basic business principlesto manage assignments in order to improve client satisfaction, meet revenue goals and build the revenue base.
• Communicating client needs and requests to appropriate personnel in a manner that helps DataCheck efficiently meet its clients’ needs and resolve problems.
The ideal Business Development Executive will have the following qualifications:
• Approximately 5 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of selling complex solutions and non-tangible business value in an increasingly competitive environment.
• Background in Financial Services, specifically with emphasis on risk management and credit, preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with, and pitch at, the executive level.
• Ability to effectively market complex ideas and concepts through verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Excellent client-facing and customer service skills and an ability to adapt to and manage different personalities.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment and provide leadership when called upon.
• Ability to work independently, possess good organization and project management skills.
• Initiative to research both current and potential client organizations and their requirements to continually expand relationships.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand and comfortably interact with data methodologies and analytics.
• PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.